We are simulogics, a small independent game studio located in Germany. We craft simulation games for experts. Right now, we are working on our second browser-based economy simulation MMO, Prosperous Universe (prosperousuniverse.com). For this and other projects we are seeking a PR and Community Manager.
We are open to a wide range of diverse candidates from a variety of professional and personal backgrounds. If you doubt some of your qualifications, please get in touch with us and apply anyways.
This is a remote contract with an expected start date of January 1st, 2020 - though later start dates are possible.
- Design and implement a communication strategy for our games, including:
- Writing announcements, communicating with press and influencers
- Designing, running and managing ad and marketing campaigns
- Managing social media channels
- Grow and maintain the communities around our games, including:
- Communicating with our players via Discord, forums, and within the games
- Providing in-game and e-mail support
- Fluent in both spoken and written English; additional German preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to put them to use
- Background and/or experience in communications, community management, customer service, marketing, social media or similar fields
- Ability to work remotely, under minimal guidance and setting your own goals
Any additional language, contacts to relevant media outlets, graphic design, performance marketing, analytics or software development skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Lots of creative freedom and actual responsibility.
- Work from home (or from wherever you like) and on your own schedule.
- Be part of a small and tight-knit team with a no-bullshit attitude.
- Ability to work part-time (anything between 50% and 100%).
- Long-term engagement: Permanent contract after trial period
Sounds good to you? Then don’t hesitate to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary expectations and a quick overview of the work you’ve done in the past. We look forward to meeting you!